Monday 4 December 2006

Arie and Lisandro's Article

Top 10 Punk Lyrics

These are the 10 most rated punk songs in the Comunidad Educativa Evangelica’s ninth grade. These 10 songs are very interesting and amazing. The bands are: My Chemical Romance, Green Day, System of a Down, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte and AFI.
Here is the list of the lyrics:
1. “This is how I disappear”, My Chemical Romance
2. “I write sins not tragedies”, Panic! at the Disco
3. “Helena”, My Chemical Romance
4. “I’m just a kid”, Simple Plan
5. “Boulevard of broken dreams”, Green Day
6. “Aerials”, System of a Down
7. “I just wanna live”, Good Charlotte
8. “I don’t love you”, My Chemical Romance
9. “Welcome to the black parade”, My Chemical Romance
10. “Love like winter”, AFI


Links:
www.plyrics.com
Find more punk lyrics of all artists.
www.musica.com
Find lyrics of any type.
www.isohunt.com
Download music with the program “Torrent”.
www.theblackparade.com
Find info of My Chemical Romance.
www.afireinside.com
Find info of AFI.
www.greenday.com
Find info of Green Day.

So these are the 10 best songs chosen by 9th grade. Bob Briar and Gerard Way said, “We are so proud of being first place in the list. Thank you 9th grade for choosing to hear our music.” A student in 9th grade named Lisandro said, “ I like My Chemical Romance so much that I voted 20 times for “ This is how I disappear” to be in 1st place.”
Enjoy these songs!!!!!!!!

No comments: